Sometimes you need support to create a healthy work/life balance, or manage anxiety/depression possibly as the result from past trauma or current life stressors or identify and replace the negative “stories” (or narrative) that you believe about yourself. Other times you might benefit from a safe, healthy group that can inspire and provide an outlet towards positive mental health care…
Creative Freedom Counseling & Consulting offers:
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Creative Arts and Wellness Groups
- Consulting services which includes advocacy and mental health awareness forums and events
Rates & Insurance
CFCC accepts private pay and is in network for certain insurances:
- United Healthcare
*Sliding scale may be available, please inquire.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept VISA and MC as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!